Sunny Beach is the most popular beach resort in Bulgaria. It is situated on the Black sea coast, 35 km north of Burgas. Sunny Beach is situated along the widest beach strip. The tourist season in Sunny Beach lasts from May till October. The average daily temperature in summer is 27°C.
The beach strip is over 10 km in length and in some places it is more than 60 m wide. The beach is with fine golden sand, natural dunes, gradually deepening sea bottom and clean sea water. Sunny beach resort was awarded the prestigious Blue Flag International prize for proven clean environment.
The nightlife in Sunny Beach is famous all over the world. The parties of popular DJs and performers attract thousands of young people. The resort offers more than 200 restaurants, live music bars, discos, nightclubs, cafes, casinos, pubs, karaoke bars. During the day, most of these bars are suitable for families with children, where as at night many of them cater for the party people.
Sunny Beach offers plenty entertainment for kids: kids clubs, children animation, children’s discos, carousels, pony rides, swimming pools, slides, carting, sport schools, children’s menus, etc. Horrorwood (the haunted house) that is located in front of Pirin hotel is a favorite tourist attraction for families.
There are several aqua parks in Sunny Beach: Action Aqua Park; Kuban Aqua Park; Aqua Paradise in Nessebar, near Sunny Beach; Pirates of the Caribbean Mini Aqua Park.
The resort offers varied cultural programs such as Golden Orpheus International Festival of Bulgarian Pop Songs, exhibitions, folklore and symphony concerts, Miss Sunny Beach contest, etc.
The Sports are surfing, parachutes, water skis, hang-gliding, banana, yachting, sailing, paddle boats, scooters, cutters, rowboats, beach volleyball, tennis courts, playing grounds, skittle alley, mini-golf, bowling, fitness halls, riding ground, sports tournaments.
The resort has also established itself as one of the largest complexes in the country, offering wonderful conditions for conference and business tourism. The big hotels have large conference rooms and installations, required for these types of services.
The town of Nesebar is situated in close proximity. Due to its multiple cultural monuments it is included in the UNESCO list of cultural inheritance sites. The largest yacht port on the Bulgarian Black Sea shore is situated in the nearby resort of Sveti Vlas.
- 7-11 JUNE 2018 – NESTIYA ART FESTIVAL INTERNATIONAL “BLACK SEA PEARLS IN SUNNY BEACH“ - 07/06/2018 - 11/06/2018 - All Day
- 21-25 JUNE 2018 – NESTIYA ART FESTIVAL INTERNATIONAL “BLACK SEA PEARLS IN SUNNY BEACH” - 21/06/2018 - 25/06/2018 - All Day
- 12 - 16 JULY 2018 – NESTIYA ART FESTIVAL INTERNATIONAL „BLACK SEA PEARLS IN SUNNY BEACH“ - 12/07/2018 - 16/07/2018 - All Day
- 19 – 23 JULY 2018 – NESTIYA ART FESTIVAL INTERNATIONAL „BLACK SEA PEARLS IN SUNNY BEACH“ - 19/07/2018 - 23/07/2018 - All Day
- 2 - 6 AUGUST 2018 – NESTIYA ART FESTIVAL INTERNATIONAL „BLACK SEA PEARLS IN SUNNY BEACH“ - 02/08/2018 - 06/08/2018 - All Day
- 16 - 20 AUGUST 2018 – NESTIYA ART FESTIVAL INTERNATIONAL „BLACK SEA PEARLS IN SUNNY BEACH“ - 16/08/2018 - 20/08/2018 - All Day